Friday, December 16, 2011

Lice in yo pubes.

Pubic Lice is just like regular lice, just in your pubes, armpit hair, eye lashes and eye brows. They are small six legged creatures that lay eggs in your skin. They are mostly found in teenagers and USUALLY spread through sexual activity. That means you can get it without having sex. If you use the same cloths, the same sheets, blankets, or anything like that with an infected person, you have a chance of getting it. The infected area would be very itchy, have sores, and a bluish-gray tint to the skin. You will start seeing and feeling these things in like 2 to 4 weeks. If untreated, everything will just get worse. The lice will just keep multiplying. Pubic lice doooo not have any effects on your unborn baby. You can treat it by shampooing alot, getting special shampoo, or combing them out. But it takes alot of work and tries. You can also get over the counter medicines. For prevention, you could stay away from all of the things up there.^^ and you could practice abstinence.
Jacob Welch

11 comments:

  1. i did not know they had 6 legs, INTERESTING!! <3
    what do pubic lice like about arm pits?(grotty bro!!)
    i really enjoyed your word choice, it made me feel like i was sitting at home roasting chessnuts over an open fire.
    -Justus lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that it was most common in teens. So, there is no other way at preventing other than abstinence? makes sense.
    Love the title! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross! I didnt know you could get them in your eye lashes!! Thats disgusting! How would you shampoo your eye lashes to get them out?? And I love you title and word choice mane...Good Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. -I didn't know that it's most common in teens... grossss.
    -What exactly gets "worse" by not treating it?
    -your title is amazing.... hahah. The picture has scared me away from people.. nice.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned that the girl in that new MTV show I Just Want My Pants Back is probly gonna get this.
    Why don't you have sources bra? How am I gonna get mo' info? What if I get this? THIS AIN'T GUNN BE 'NOUGH BRO. Also, what kind of shampoo would you recommend?
    I like how you said "bluish-gray." Idk if that's even a real color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned that the girl in that new MTV show I Just Want My Pants Back is probly gonna get this.
    Why don't you have sources bra? How am I gonna get mo' info? What if I get this? THIS AIN'T GUNN BE 'NOUGH BRO. Also, what kind of shampoo would you recommend?
    I like how you said "bluish-gray." Idk if that's even a real color

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know that it doesn't have any effect on your baby! Why does the skin turn a bluish-grey..? I like how the whole thing was short, to the point but very informitave. Good Job! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never knew pubic lice could be found in all those places. How else could you find out you have pubic lice. Very nice post man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the nastist things i have ever heard about! I really like your picture;)I learned that is is spresd through sexual activity.Can you get this from toilet seats in public retrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i didnt know they turned the skin blue...eww. is there any other way you can this besides sexual activity? short and gets to the point like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i didnt know it was normal lice.

    so then it is curable?

    nice info.

    ReplyDelete